Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nuestras Vacaciones!! Our Vacation so Far!!

So we made it!!!, it was a long,long,long trip but worth it. This picture is in Bogota waiting for our last plane, my brother came to say hi, he is in the Marines. the kids were very excited to see him.
We are having so much fun and my family is going crazy with the kids. I love coming back to my country, it feels great to be back to the things I like and my own culture!!!



We went to see my nice yesterday, she is so cute and beautiful, my kids were having a lot of fun loving her!!!






WE LOVE COLOMBIA!!!!
:)



3 comments:

Erica said...

YAY! You made it safely! I'm so glad you're having tons of fun...Thanks for updating the blog! :)
Love ya!

Sargent Family said...

you look really really happy:)

Homeschool Mom said...

Have a great time! You deserve it. You are missed in YW though. Take care, and give your babies a hug from me!

Love,
Maria