Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Shower de Vivi!!! My Sister's Baby Shower!!!


Estas fotos son del baby Shower de mi hermana, la pasamos muy rico, nos reimos mucho, y Vivi y Erik recibieron muchos regalos de nuestra familia y amigos. Gracias a todos quienes vinieron y compartieron con nosotros de la felicidad que hay en nuestra familia por la pronta llegada de FELIPE.

So I got the chance to have a surprise baby Shower for my cute sister Viviana and her husband Erik. We had a lot of fun and tons of family and friends that are very excited for them. She is having a little boy and FELIPE will be his name, I can't wait for this little guy to come and bring more happiness to our family.

3 comments:

Sargent Family said...

estoy muy triste para ti:(:( tu hermana esta muy linda!

Undaunted said...

You look like you had such a wonderful time. I miss you and love you. Stacie

Cindi said...

This slide show is all about so much love...what a wonderful family you have, but of course, I already knew that because YOU are so wonderful! I love you, Mariluz!