Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Buen Clima!! Nice Weather!!!


El clima ha estado muy agradable en los ultimos dias, aunque todavia hay nieve afuera no pudimos aguantar la tentasion de salir a jugar con las bicicletas, estos niños han estado dentro de la casa por mucho tiempo y es hora de salir a divertirnos. :)
**** The nice weather, I love it, and we couldn't wait to get out and play with the bikes, these kids have been inside for way too long, and we don't care about the snow that we still have outside.
Solo podian jugaron con las bicicletas y tenian que quedarsen donde yo pudiera verlos, al salir y no encontrarlos fuy al otro lugar donde ellos se mueren por jugar, en el juego que papi les regalo el verano pasado.
**** Ok so the rule was stay in the front so I can see you while I make dinner, 10 minutes latter they were gone, so I just went and looked at the other place where they been dying to play, and yep they were in their play set, how can I say no to that. They were smiling the whole time. During the summer time we have all the kids from our neighborhood playing in our backyard, I love it.

Mi Andrew ya puede montar su bicicleta sin las llanticas de entrenar, aprendio durante el invierno en los bajos de mi casa, y dice que ahora si puede volar.!!
***** My Andrew, my big boy, now he can ride his bike with out the training wheels, he learned during the winter time in our basement, now he says he can fly.!!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I know...it is SUCH a long winter...this weather is a real treat, though we will have more snow for sure before it really is here to stay!

Undaunted said...

How wonderful! I love spring.