Friday, April 17, 2009

Pascua y Abuela!! Easter and Abuela!!!


El domingo pasado celebramos la Pascua, los niños se divertieron mucho, ademas estaban muy entuciasmados por la visita de la abuela.


We had a very nice Easter last sunday, and we were very exited for abuela's arrival that coming wednesday.









Esperando a la abuela en el aeropuerto el miercoles, no podiamos de la emocion, los niños saltaban y se movian todo el tiempo. Cuando la abuela llego se pasmaron y se asustaron un poco, no podian creer que ella realmente estaba aqui con nosotros!!!

The kids waiting for abuela at the airport, we were very excited, they had roses and letters for her and chocolates too!!!


Video Cuando la abuela llego. Video of when abuela got here.

6 comments:

Sargent Family said...

awww, that video made me cry...hooray for grandparents1

Cindi said...

My grandma's heart is so touched by that video...I am crying tears of joy for you and your Mom. I am so happy she is here! I was counting the hours for you!!!

Erica said...

Mariluz, that video made me cry instantly. It reminds me of the time my Dad came to meet Noah and Meghan when they were babies. We met him at the airport and he did the same thing! I'm so grateful that you are able to have moments like that because I KNOW you cherish them! Love you. Tell Abuela I look forward to seeing her again!

~ eRiN ~ said...

So sweet. I'm with everyone else, drying my tears from that sweet video. It was nice to see you and your mom together at the baptism today. I know she isn't here as long as you'd like but its great she's here. Love you!

Undaunted said...

How wonderful! I am glad she made it in safely. Love you

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing that video of grandma coming to visit!! How exciting to have her with you for a while. I know how much you miss your family. I am so happy for you!! I hope you enjoy your time together.