Thursday, May 22, 2008

DE REGRESO A CASA!!! (GOING BACK HOME)

De regalo de dia de Madres Brian me sorprendio con la noticia que iriamos de regreso a casa, no veo la hora de que llegue agosto para poder compartir con todos ustedes, y para que puedan disfrutar de los niños lo mas que puedan, Los amo mucho
y no veo la hora de verlos nuevamente.:)






I'M GOING BACK HOME!!!, That was my mothers day present, and I can't believe it, I can't wait to go home and see my family, we will be leaving July 30 until August 28. It's only two months away!!! Colombia here we come!!!

6 comments:

thecotefamily said...

Oh Mariluz...I am SO excited for you!!! And for your MOM!!! I know how she feels, missing you! Way to go Brian!!! I guess you're not ALL just a brat!!!!

Undaunted said...

You are going to have so much fun! I am so glad you get to go home. Beets flowers anyday, hands down. I love seeing you! Love Stacie

Michelle said...

What a awesome mother's day present. I know how much you miss your family. I am so excited for you!!

Wiggles said...

Mariluz, I'm so happy for you. I know how much you miss your family and they you. It's so great the your children get to visit and learn about a different culture through personal experience.

Love you all

~ eRiN ~ said...

NO!!! You're going to be gone for so long! Ok, I'm done being selfish now.

Yeah for you! I so glad you get to go home. We'll miss you but it'll be wonderful for you.

You'd better come back...

Homeschool Mom said...

I am very happy for you! Seeing your family is going to be great. Stay safe, and know that there are so many people in NH that are going to miss you very much!