Friday, May 2, 2008

DE REGRESO A CASA (ON OUR WAY BACK HOME)

De regreso a casa todos estaban demasiado cansados, no pudieron mas y se quedaron dormidos, pero en unas posiciones en la que solo los niños pueden dormir!!!

(ok Stacy this is so you will know what is going on in my blog, and the rest of you lady's too!!. ) On our way back home every body was so tired that they couldn't stay up. I don't really know how can they sleep in that position!!




Vanessa durmio en esa posicion casi por media hora, si yo que quedo asi por 5 minutos termino con un gran dolor de espalda. :)

Vanessa took her nap like that for about 30 minutes, ok, if I stay like that for 5 minutes I'll end it up with a big backache!! :(

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

Thank you so Much! I am always amazed about the positions my kids sleep in, even in bed. I sleep flat with no akward poses and still feel like I slept on a board. Oh Well, its heck getting old. :P
Stacie

Cindi said...

I love the translations! I have been enjoying the pictures, and could mostly figure out what it was all about...now I know for sure! I sure do love you, Mariluz!

love, Mama Cote