Thursday, June 5, 2008

Carros, Carros, Carros!!! Cars, Cars, Cars!!!

ok, como pueden ver mi sala parese un parqueadero de carros, no importa si los hago limpiar en las noches, cada mañana me levanto y esto es lo que encuentro. Sera que a mis hombresitos les gustan los carros?. Abuela es mejor que se prepare para ver su sala combertida en un parqueadero!!!!



So this is what my leaving room looks like, a big parking lot, what can i do to keep these cars, trucks and planes away from my leaving room?, I better tell my mom to get ready, because this is what her house is going to look like in a couple of months!!! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love having a parking lot in my basement, too! Gotta love those boys of ours! :)

Undaunted said...

Ah, the cars. You need to get one of those carpet car mats that have roads on them and then make a corner, probably between your dinner table and the back of your couch by the wall and designate that as your 'car area'. Pick up some blocks that they can build a few bridges with. That way they can drive on their roads and make roadblock and stuff like that without being in the middle of your living room area. :) Boys are such a blast! Just wait until they discover Legos!!! Love you Bunches. Stacie

Michelle said...

I wouldn't know what it is like to have cars at my house since we are full of girls. We just have the princess stuff!