Tuesday, June 17, 2008

El Tiempo Vuela!!!! Time Flies!!!


Esta foto es de hace solo dos años atras, y
ya puedo ver lo grandes que estan mis hijos, me da triztesa verlos crecer tan rapido, por ahora estoy tratando de dosfrutarlos lo mas que puedo, porque se que cuando menos lo piense seran adolesencentes. :(



This picture was taken just two years ago, I can't believe how big my baby's are getting and so fast, That's way I have to enjoy them now that I have them with me, and I'm still their best friend. (that's what they say,"mommy you are my best friend").






Esta foto apenas fue tomada hace 5 semanas, y se ven tan grandes y lindos!!!!



This pictures was taken just 5 weeks ago, and they look so big, makes me sad. :(

5 comments:

Jenn said...

They do get too big too fast! You're family is adorable, and it's wonderful that you are their best friend!

Sargent Family said...

guess you'll just have to have another one...

FAMILIA FLANDERS said...

No way Jess, I'm so done.
Thank you any way for the suggestion

Homeschool Mom said...

How sweet! Your babies are adorable. It is so hard to see them grow so fast. They will always be your babies though!

Ally said...

They are getting SO big!